Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy Day

What a day...it is 9:30 and I have just sat down with a computer and notebook in my lap. I am presenting some information tomorrow to our entire faculty(150 teachers). My whole day at work was consumed with getting ready and now I have another hour or two to study.
I say all of that to let you know that I have felt a little scattered today. I came home at lunch to grab something to eat and get back to work. I was impressed that it had only taken me about 20 minutes and I pulled back into the school parking lot. I stepped out of the suburban and felt the pavement with my feet. There I stood with no shoes. I thought to myself, "I wonder if I took my shoes off while I was driving?" I looked all over and couldn't find them. Yes, I left them at the house!!! I got back in and drove home... My 20 minute lunch now has gone to 40 minutes. I talked to Melissa on the phone on the way home and back...made the 2nd trip worth it.
Hope tomorrow is not crazy. :)

No comments: