What a great day to remember how truly blessed we are this year.
I am thankful for:
- Justin, who reminds me to laugh and enjoy the moments
- Cole, who is the smartest and kindest 11 year old I know
- Jaxon, who makes me laugh all of the time
- My parents, who only see good in all of us
- Melissa, who is my dearest friend
- Cody, who loves my boys and is the best uncle
- Aidan, Josh, Maude, who make me feel like the best aunt in the world
- Justin's family, who loves me and gave me the love of my life
- My dear friends, who love me just the way I am
Give thanks to the Lord because he is good.
His love continues forever.
Give thanks to the God over all gods.
His love continues forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of all lords.
His love continues forever.
Psalm 136
1 comment:
Amen!
You did a wonderful job on the photos - BTW. We appreciate it - so very much!
Post a Comment