Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spelling Bee


Cole participated in the spelling bee today at school. We are very proud of him for winning in his class and making it to the school wide bee. His first word was a hard word "diplomat." He replaced the o with an a.
The coolest thing I saw today was my boys interacting with each other without knowing I was there. Cole was sitting on stage and Jaxon's class came in and sat down. Cole waved like crazy at Jaxon and Jaxon's chest got 10 times the size because he was so proud of his brother. They just smiled at each other. It was so neat to see how excited they were to see each other. I keep praying that they will always have a great relationship like I have with my sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, I still remember my first spelling bee. I still love to spell, although matt gets mad because I always correct him.. I wish I had a sister, it's something I have always wanted and I know Kyla wishes the same thing.
Tell Cole congrats!!!
Cheryl Howell

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you too, Cole.
cool haircut
Granddad & grandmom