My first reason to start blogging was so that I could share with the boys one day. I have told of many Nash events, but am not very good at sharing my thoughts. This one is really for them later, so that they have an inside view of me. :)
I did not realize how much I live in dread and worry of things to come until yesterday. During the sermon and bible class, I felt God pulling at my heart. I think these feelings are especially strong right now during our job changes. Instead of being excited and feeling renewed, I instantly think of all of the things that could go wrong or bad times we may have. All the while, I am completely missing the joy of God doing great things in our lives. I am missing the fun ride that has been planned for us. I have come to realize that I live with expectations not expectancy. Meaning, I predict what is going to happen whether good or bad and then sometimes am disappointed by the real outcome. I would love to walk into a situation eager to see what God is going to do. Funny thing is...God has always gone above and beyond my expectations.
My prayer this week will be that I live completely by faith and joy that He is in control. I WILL enjoy these changes and dive in to see what He has planned. God is good ALL the time!
1 comment:
Wow. I am so with you, my friend. My prayer is that you will be peaceful and hopeful--knowing that He has incredible things in store for you guys. You are definitely in the midst of much chaos right now, but I am excited to see what He does! Love you, friend. jwade
Post a Comment