Friday, October 10, 2008

Growing and Pumpkins

We are in Tulia this weekend to see Justin's parents from Wyoming. This morning before we went to the pumpkin patch we measured the boys on a door that Mom lets us write on so that we can keep up with their growth. Oh My! Cole better watch out...Jaxon is moving in quickly. Cole is measuring at 5'3 1/2" Jaxon is just a head shorter. Jaxon is the height Cole was at 9 years old. Cole is at the height that Aunt Mac was at as a freshmen in high school. I sure hope I have my bluff in on them now, because I will not be bigger for long.

We went to the pumpkin field to cut our own pumpkins this morning. They have every shape and size you can imagine. No two pumpkins are the same. Isn't our God amazing! Here are a few pictures from the morning.






No comments: