I missed blogging about Cole's Birthday a few weeks ago, so I will let you know about his most recent adventure. The 5th graders at his school go for an overnight trip every year to Ceta Canyon Christian Camp. They learned to shoot guns and bows, made up skits, and went hiking. The parents got to go to the camp from 7pm to 11pm. We sat around the campfire and listened to an Indian storyteller, made smores, watched skits, and put the kids to bed. I was in charge of a small girls cabin. I just need to say God knew what he was doing giving me boys. Wow, those girls can talk. :) Cole had a blast and had a great time with his dear friends.

Cole playing Frisbie Golf

Cole and his awesome teacher.

Cole in his skit...he was getting in trouble by the teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment