Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Life has been crazy here with work, kids, and weddings. Cole has had strep throat, Justin has been working very late, work for me has been interesting, and we had a wedding last weekend.

I have to confess that I really do not like Valentine's Day. It seems so cheesy, but I am actually looking forward to this one. Justin and the boys are taking me out. I get to have a date with 3 of my favorite men. (Yes, Dad you are still in my list of favorite men and you will always be my first Valentine!) Justin is going to use tomorrow night to teach the boys to date their mother. He is going to give them the money to pay for dinner and ice cream. It could be one of my very best dates ever and definitely the best Valentine's gift ever.

I will let you know how it goes...