Tulips are my favorite flower and I got some this year! Poor Justin can never remember if I like carnations or tulips. I walked into the house Thursday evening and there they were. He remembered!!!
Justin got called into work Thursday evening, so we had to postpone my date with the boys until the next night. Cole took me to Chili's and thought this was very awkward. Oops...I think we waited to late to try this with him. Justin explained that we were not trying to make this like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but it was an opportunity for the boys to learn how to treat their mother. Jaxon on the other hand loved it. He tried all of his best moves on me. "Hey honey, how about going to get dessert with me." When we sat at Barnes and Nobles coffee shop, he made sure we sat away from his Dad and Brother. I turned and made eyes at Justin and Jaxon told me that I was HIS date not Dad's. Thank you Justin for teaching our boys to love and honor me...what a great gift!
Jaxon and I are home sick today. We just broke our fever again. We are going to take Cole to school and then get back in bed. Jaxon is very excited to eat Ramen noodles and stay in bed all day. He just told me, "If it wasn't for the fever, this would be a great day. We get to eat Ramen noodles and stay in bed all day."
4 comments:
Our world needs more dads like Justin in this world!!!
Come on where is a new blog?
I agree with Trey.
I think this is a wonderful post.
Thank you for sharing it with us all.
I want you to know that I enjoy reading your blog. It is a source of encouragement and strength.
Keep up the great blogging.
I pray that God will pour his riches on you and your family as you serve Him. Our God is so amazing and wondrous.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
OH for crying out loud! Where is a new entry from you? You are really letting people down around here! Step up and be a blogger!(ps this chick is my sister, no one else can speak to her like this)
Post a Comment