This weekend I went to Lubbock with my Mom, sister, and niece. Justin took the boys to the Nash farm. The boys are not back yet, but I can't wait to hear their stories. Two little boys on a farm without a mother to watch after them. There has to be some stories!
Friday night the girls went to Lubbock to eat at place called Stella's. It was a very nice Italian restaurant. As the waiter was going through his list of the night's specials, Maude announced that she would like Pizza with a P! He was so busy going through his list that he must not have heard her, because she kept repeating it! We also learned if you have any secrets do not take her to the dressing room with you. She will announce everything in there...it is strange how dressing rooms seem to echo and get louder. She was precious and every bit worth going on the girls ship (trip)! Oh yeah, Mom and Melissa were great also. I am so blessed to have such amazing relationships with both of them. They just don't have the same little laugh Maude does. I love you girls!!
Okay, this is my favorite part of this whole blog. I get to go the Final Four!!!!! My parents have invited me to come and go in my mom's place for the first two games. Wow..what a Mom! She asked me if my family would be okay with me going. I told her that I would tell them I was going and their response would be, "the final what?" They will just be excited that they get another boys weekend. I can't wait! Thanks Mom and Dad!
3 comments:
Final Four? Your dad has some amazing connections!
I know...I am just glad I have him as a connection!
I love the family picture on your blog! I always knew Justin would do well - I just didn't know he'd get so lucky!
I'm glad you are getting to go to the final four - enjoy!
Post a Comment