It is so fun to watch them grow. They are amazing works of God. I love planting the seeds in their hearts and God's faithfulness to nourish them. On Wednesday of last week the boys got out of the car to go into school. I let Jaxon go ahead and called Cole back. This was the day that Cole was in the school wide spelling bee with 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. I said, "Cole, today you get on that stage and do your very best and know that we are so very proud of you. If you win today we will praise God and if you lose we will praise Him." Cole lifted his face, grinned, and took off for the door. Cole made us so proud. He made it to the 3rd round. He spelled denim just like you hear it...denum. The school said it had been a long time since 3rd graders had gotten that far. God, we praise you for Cole and how wonderfully you have made him.
Jaxon made his first lesson plan this weekend. I am especially proud. He loves shoes and loves to be organized. He is my son!!! We have a small group from our youth group over on Sunday nights. Justin had to work this week and I told Jaxon he could be in charge. He went to his room with a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote out in order what we would do. Yes, I saved the paper and put it with his special papers. We played twister, simon says, had a Bible lesson and then had some brownies. Our high school kids were awesome and participated in everything. He asked the kids what it felt like when we pray. One girl said that it felt great. He said, "no, I mean like if Abbey(the dog) prayed it would feel like 100 hands petting her. It would feel that kind of good." Yes, Jaxon it is awesome when you can come before our God and you know that he hears you. God, we praise you for Jaxon and how wonderfully you have made him.
No comments:
Post a Comment