Thursday, January 31, 2008

Clever or Sneaky

We came home from school yesterday and I had about 1 hour to clean the house before I started dinner. I really needed the boys help, but didn't want to hear the whining. I made two list one that I could do and one that they could do. I made my list much longer. At the top of the paper I wrote "Team Boys and Team Mom." I called the boys in, "Calling all Nash boys!" They came in running. I told them that I had a contest. I would like to see which team could finish their list faster. I set a timer for 30 minutes. They had to clean the playroom, bedroom, and living room. I had the dishes, fold laundry, bathroom, and my bedroom. They were very sure they could finish first. I started the timer and we all scattered. In 10 minutes they were back grinning from ear to ear. They were finished and I was still in the kitchen. They were so proud of themselves and I had almost half of my list done! I went to inspect and those little stinkers didn't just stuff things here and there. Everything was put up. They didn't even ask for a prize for winning. They were satisfied in beating dear old Mom.

I am looking forward to this weekend...Justin and the boys are going to Justin's Dads house for a boys weekend on the farm. I am going to Lubbock for a girls weekend with my Mom, sister, and niece. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Liss and MOMMY said...

It's Pajamma time!
Can't wait for the girl's ship (trip).