Cole gave me a card that included a Mother's Day quiz that he answered. So today we asked Jaxon the same questions and here are the answers:
1. Her favorite color is ___
C-blue J-Blue
2. Her favorite television show is ___
C-As the World Turns J-Everybody loves Raymond
3. She likes movies about ___
C-comedy J-Comedy
4. My mother's favorite outfit to wear is ___
C-jeans and t-shirt J-long skirts
5. The outfit that I like her to wear is ___
C-jeans and t-shirt J-jeans and t-shirt
6. An expression or saying that my mom always uses is ___
C-"because I said so" J-"bad boy"
7. My mother always gets angry when ___
C-I disobey a direct order J-I beat my brother up
8. My mother's favorite sport is ___
C-basketball J-baseball and football
9. My mother's favorite foods are ___
C-taco's and meatloaf J-African breakfast
10. I like my mom to cook ___
C-Brownies J-spaghetti
11. My mother's favorite restaurant ___
C-Johnny Carino's J-Olive Garden
12. Her favorite vacation ____
C-Hawaii J-Denver Broncos game
13. My mom has a funny habit of ___
C-simplifying things
14. My mom really looked beautiful on the day she ____
C-got a haircut J-got married
15. My mom really looked funny on the day that she ___
C-when she was in the haunted house J-she tripped at a wedding
16. My mom doesn't know about the time I ___
C-licked my birthday cake J-"there is too much"
17. My mother's best friend is ____
C-Katye J-Katye
18. My mom's pet name for me is ____
C-Honey J-Jax or Andrew
19. Do you like that pet name?
C-yes J-yes
How fun to see what my boys think of me...We had the best day. We spent 4 hours at the park with my parents and sister's family. Hope you had a great one as well!
1 comment:
Cool kids.... cool mom! Neat idea!
Post a Comment