I know that my sister will be shocked that I am blogging two days in a row. But part of it is for her. Hee,Hee
Happy Birthday Melissa!!!
Thank you for being the best little sister in the whole world. I am so grateful that we get to raise our families so close to each other. I love you!
Well, it became official today. I will not be teaching next year. I have been asked to become the full time department head at AHS. I will step out of the classroom for a few years and then back into my classroom. There have been many names played with from math coach to learning leader. Whatever the title, I will be working one on one with teachers in the math department and working on our department as a team. It has been very hard for me to decide that it will be okay for me to not be in a classroom full of kids that are mine. I love my kids and enjoy every minute of my time with them. I look at this as a new challenge and part of the plan that was made for me before I was born.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa!!!
I am so glad you put little sister or i might have revealed your age on June 4th.
How awesome about your new position! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so impressed!
Tammy, Congratulations on the new job. I'm sure it'll work great for you. Enjoyed reading the blog.
Vicki
tag Meme, check out my blog
Post a Comment