We had an awesome Christmas. Watching the boys and spending them time with them is the very best gift of all. They are completely spoiled and blessed.
This is the year of the Wii. My shoulder is still hurting from all of the tennis and baseball we have been playing. I haven't tried the boxing yet. I am afraid I might like it too much!
This morning as we were driving to school, Jaxon asked why we only had two days of school this week. He has missed it so much that he would really like to go Saturday and Sunday. I remember loving it that much a long long time ago. Actually to be honest I still really love it...just glad I get paid to go now!
Cole finished the 7th and final Harry Potter book. Wow...I love to watch him read. He completely enters the world that he is reading about. I hope he always loves to read. What a great pastime.
Justin starts his new schedule next week. The boys and I are really looking forward to him being home EVERY night. It has been many years since he has the weekends off. Now he will be completely off on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We will not know what to think of how to act.
I am really excited about starting this semester. I am praying for amazing things to happen at our school. I can't wait to see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment