Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catching up to Mom


How is it that one minute you are holding a beautiful 8 lb 12 oz, 21 inches long baby and the very next minute you are almost looking eye to eye at your 10 year old? Crazy!
Cole is always trying to stretch and see if where he measures to on me. I wear heels quiet a bit...thank goodness. Today we were standing next to each other and I noticed that he was up to the height of my mouth. We went to measure him. Can you believe it...he has hit the 5 foot mark. We put this very same 10 year old in a 10 mens shoe a few weeks ago.
Even more amazing...Jaxon is only 7 inches shorter than Cole. I am going to have to get my bluff in now as Mom or I am doomed. I guess I can just take them out at their knees if I need to.

No comments: